Fourteen Reasons to Support Triumph Cancer Foundation:
- Triumph Fitness is the ONLY program of its kind in the Sacramento Metro area restoring lives of cancer survivors after treatment.
- Triumph Cancer Foundation raises all the funds & provides Triumph Fitness to cancer survivors at NO COST so they can participate without any financial concerns.
- Triumph’s programs introduce exercise to cancer survivors in a nurturing and fun environment that inspires life-long fitness commitments.
- Triumph Fitness Participants are curated into small groups geared for physical and emotional success after cancer treatment.
- Chemo, Radiation, and Surgeries take a toll on a Survivor’s body and mind. Triumph Fitness enables Survivors to learn new relationships with their bodies while rebuilding confidence.
- Triumph Cancer Foundation is a 501c3 charitable organization with a volunteer Executive Director and Board of Directors. Your donations go directly to programs that benefit Survivors.
- Triumph’s Programs enable Survivors to live a higher quality of life, revisit lifestyles once lost to cancer treatment, and even take on new physical challenges.
- Often, cancer survivors are left to recover on their own after cancer treatment, with no resources provided. Triumph Fitness fills a gap in the cancer care protocol by offering a cancer recovery program focused on exercise.
- More people are surviving cancer treatment than ever before, creating a high demand for programs that restore the physical well-being of the Survivor. Triumph Fitness specializes in cancer recovery with an emphasis on participants being pro-active in their own outcomes.
- 1 in 2 people are at risk of developing cancer in their lifetime. Triumph Fitness is the gateway to physical fitness – one of the best lifestyle choices to reduce the risk of cancer recurrence.
- Physical activity regulates hormones, reduces depression, helps achieve a healthy weight, and speeds digestion–all of which reduce the risk of cancer recurrence. Triumph’s programs are designed to instill exercise as a way of life.
- Surviving cancer can be lonely. Triumph’s programs are rooted in group activities that create bonds between Participants and provide opportunities to meet peers that “get it.”
- “Triumph saved my life. I literally wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for Triumph Fitness.” ~Triumph Fitness Participant
- “I am forever grateful that a stranger donated to Triumph so that I could have my physical independence back. I can live my life again!” ~Triumph Fitness Participant