The Greater Sacramento Prostate Cancer Support Group
An affiliate of US TOO
UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento
Sutter Cancer Center
We will be holding online meetings the first and third Thursdays of the month until in person meetings start again.
You are invited to attend the next Greater Sacramento Prostate Cancer Support Group On Line Video Meeting using Go To Meeting
Thu, Jun 18, 2020 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 155-173-901
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
- Please contact Beverly Nicholson if you have questions about the meeting or if I can be of any assistance to you at 916 300-4025 or email@example.com
- See Go To Meeting Instructions attached
- Next scheduled meeting will be on July 2, 2020 at 1:30 PM
Other Support Group Resources:
- Michael Mair, RN, Dignity Health Oncology Nurse Navigator at 916 962-8892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kerri Stuart, RN, Sutter Cancer Center, at 916 601-6875 or email email@example.com
- Silvia Molina, UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, Supportive Oncology at 916 734-0461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US TOO has a resource page including a series of articles by Dr. Mark Moyad addressing various aspects of this health emergency. Go to: https://www.ustoo.org/covid
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation has posted several informative videos as well as printed information on their website. Go to: https://www.pcf.org/covid-19/
- ZERO 360 offers comprehensive support to help men navigate through their journey. The program helps men to understand insurance coverage, find sources of financial aid and resolve issues with insurance companies. Go to: https://zerocancer.org/get-support/zero360/ or call 1 844-244-1309 for more information. ZERO launched Caregiver Connect for loved ones (partners, kids, friends etc) who want a mentor. Go to:https://zerocancer.org/get-support/caregiver-connector/